Terms and Conditions (June Online Classes)
- Fees are to be paid by 28th May. Upon payment of fees, the Zoom meeting ID and password for our online live-streaming classes in June will be sent to parents via sms. You may call us @ 63633876 if you have not received the Zoom meeting ID and password.
- Worksheets and answers will be emailed to parents after the online lessons. Our fees do not include printing or mailing of materials.
- There will strictly be no refunds, pro-rate or replacement lesson/s for any missed lesson/s. Therefore students are strongly encouraged not to miss their online lesson/s. However, if there is an unforeseen event such as an island-wide internet connection problem (supported by an official statement or press release), the missed lesson will be replaced on either Sunday or Monday.
- To prevent class disruption, students are muted during the online lessons. However, they are allowed to ask questions related to the lessons via the chat box. Do kindly give the tutors time to reply.
- As a safety measure and to protect the privacy of our students, our online lessons will not be recorded. This is to also prevent the sharing of videos without other parents’ or students’ consent.
- Parents and students are strictly NOT allowed to share our Zoom meeting links, passwords and worksheets with others. We seek your co-operation in ensuring a safe learning environment for all.